The position will be responsible for the daily operations of scheduled events; including but not limited to: planning, organizing and scheduling assets and vendors as needed. This position requires an individual who can safely and effectively work in multiple fast paced environments, including warehouse and off-site job locations.
Someone who can complete tasks both independently and as a team player, willing to learn, flexible schedule and work weekends and holidays. Maintain a positive attitude, have excellent verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional spatial awareness. This individual will be organized, can adapt to changes and new situations, as well as possess the ability to safely operate construction tools and hardware.
This position summary in no way implies or states that the functions listed below are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s). Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Event planning – coordination and management of assets, personnel and event budgets.
- Manage event personnel to ensure proper safety standards are met and job duties are completed to upper management’s expectations.
- Train event specialists and supervisors to properly use/ build equipment including, but not limited to staging platforms, truss structures, large tents, etc.
- Main contact person for interactions between MEC Events Team and event promotional staff and employees
- Coordinate job duties of personnel during event.
- Construct and de-construct various event equipment and buildings.
- Provide event and performance recaps, including event activations and staff performance, etc.
- Maintain, service and clean equipment, warehouse / work space and vehicles.
- Sample Product and promote brand awareness by creating a combined interaction with brand, consumers and lifestyle to generate an exciting and positive brand image for Monster Energy.
- Maintain event site during activation (janitorial services, crowd control, restocking product, etc.).
- Properly secure and loading and unloading of trucks.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in various settings (warehouse, off-site, in the office) and in any weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in a group setting, as well as independently.
- Performing other duties that may be assigned.
- Five (5) years or more event production, management and activation or related field experience.
- Detail oriented with ability to grasp complex concepts and execute decisively.
- Excellent planning, negotiating, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Programs – Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Ability to travel up to 60-90%.
- Ability to work weekends and Holiday’s.
- Ability to lift up to 75 LBS and occasionally 100 LBS.
- The ability to be flexible and excel at multitasking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with outstanding time management skills.
- Experience with inventory systems.
- Ability to physically participate in the construction/build of event structures.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Education Content Strategist
Closing 3 June 2020
- Dell Technologies
- perm, from remote
Consumer Campaign Manager
Closing 3 June 2020
Want more Events Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Planner jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Events Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.