Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters:
With so much going on, our role in internal communications has never been more important. Our mission is to help everyone
in the business understand what we’re doing and where we’re going; to create a community of 100,000 advocates working for one company with a shared vision and purpose. We work to ten clear principles that help shape the work we do, so we can play our part in making BT a brilliant place to work. It’s challenging, at times exhausting, but it’s also hugely rewarding and fun. And we’re in it together.
Creates and manages BT-wide events, in support of the decisions made by the Events and Digital Channels Senior Manager.
Follows the BT brand guidelines to create exceptional event experiences.
What you'll be doing:
· Manages a team of Events Professional to create exceptional BT-wide events, in support of the decisions made by the Events and Digital Channels Senior Manager.
· Ensures events are in line with the BT brand guidelines.
· Follows industry trends, developments and best practice.
· Delivers against a brief provided to ensure the events meet the objectives set out.
· Works with stakeholders to truly understand what the event is aiming to deliver.
- Demonstrates understanding of BT to help ensure events are as impactful as possible.
· Works to strict deadlines to deliver event outputs.
· Experience in managing and delivering exceptional events.
We'll also need to see these on your CV.
· Excellent understanding of the BT brand.
· Excellent event management abilities and knowledge.
· Excellent understanding of BT and IC.
· Excellent stakeholder management ability.
· Manages relationships with Events agencies.
Experience in event management Creative thinker – able to ‘think outside of the box’ to produce events that meets the brief and drives advocacy of the IC brand.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Senior Manager, Audience Development (Strategist UK)
Closing 3 September 2019
- New York Media
Closing 30 August 2019
- Virgin Media
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.