The role will be varied and as part of the Sales and Events team, to work closely with the Events and Sales Manager to deliver exceptional events on a day-to-day basis while also assisting in the preparation and execution of our Annual events, such as New Year’s Eve.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A genuine passion for hospitalit and support management team to ensure that the OXO Tower Restaurant Bar and Brasserie operates effectively and exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Possesses a warm, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and staff.
- To assist in the bespoke events and design service that OXO Tower offers.
- Be comfortable working under pressure.
- To assist in expanding OXO’s events customer database.
- To support the team in taking telephone reservations when needed.
This is a shift work position combining a mix of day, evening and weekend shifts to support our dynamic team. The working hours will vary between 8:30am and 10pm.
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor or one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Events and Sales Manager, Christie Cox very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
All your hard work, rewarded:
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us.
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance.
- Staff meals.
- Heavily subsidised travel card across London.
- Seasonal staff parties and team days.
- Charity day to support your good cause.
- Refer a friend scheme (up to £500 if you are referring your friends).
- Travel and bike loan.
- Competitive pension scheme contribution.
The process from here is simple:
Your application will be reviewed by a specialist in our HR Team;
If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for an interview and paid trial;
You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like.
Conference Producer - Cruise Events
Closing 14 March 2020
Senior Internal Communications Manager
Closing 21 March 2020
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.