Evening Presentations Specialist
Evening Presentations Specialist, Permanent, West End, £46,000 + free taxi home, 4pm - 12am, Monday - Friday.
A brand-new Evening Presentations Specialist role has become available working for a successful boutique financial investment banking firm. They are looking for an experienced Presentations Specialist to join them on a permanent basis working the evening shift of 4pm - 12am Monday to Friday in their new offices based by Green Park tube station.
Working in a friendly and well-established creative team, you will be working on and producing presentations and marketing materials and be responsible for creating and amending presentations and documents to corporate standards and guidelines. You will be ensuring all work is quality checked - taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations and documents are in accordance with corporate guild lines, standards and SLAs.
This is a great opportunity to join a very friendly, welcoming and lively team. The successful candidate will need to have experience working within professional services and have expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work under their own initiative and as part of a team. In addition to a generous basic salary of £46,000 per annum you will also receive a free taxi home each evening to the value of £60, as well as receiving a very generous annual bonus and various company perks, and benefits.
- Working on documents and checking the visual identity to ensure brand adherence, and to expand the firm's portfolio of PowerPoint design layouts.
- Creating and amending presentations/documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards within deadlines.
- Ensuring all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations / documents in accordance with corporate standards and SLAs.
- Producing and modifying Adobe PDF documents (including adding and amending watermarks, headers & footers, security, scanning, redaction).
- Creating functional, bespoke presentations / documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates.
- Strong background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Possesses a critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the company to the highest levels of professionalism.
- Good written English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience of working in document production/DTP or design work.
- Previous work experience in a professional services environment desired.
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global financial investment firm fits your job search, and the working hours of 4pm - 12am Monday - Friday suit then please send your CV direct to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Closing 12 December 2019
- £25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Motion Designer - Sky Sports
Closing 11 December 2019
- Sky Creative Agency
- Dependent on experience
Want more Evening Presentations Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.