Evening Presentations Specialist - Creative Team
We have an incredible new permanent evening presentations role which has just become available working for a leading corporate financial advisor based in the heart of The City. This company is renowned for really knowing how to look after their staff and for building strong professional teams.
Offering a competitive salary of £36,715 plus a free taxi home at the end of your shift, this is a permanent evening position working in the heart of the City Monday to Friday 16.00-00.00. They also offer excellent benefits and bonus package for all employees.
You will be creating compelling high-end presentations in line with client templates and corporate guidelines within a buzzing creative department. The team consists of highly respected and experienced colleagues who you will be joining to create corporate collateral for the company. You will be a reliable, experienced Presentations Operator with working knowledge in a corporate environment and will be proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. A knowledge and basic use of graphics production would be advantageous.
• Creating presentations in accordance with the client templates and corporate guidelines
• Assisting and overseeing with the printing, and binding and scanning of documents
• Building a professional working relationship with clients at all times
• Completing all scheduled tasks within timeframes given and ensuring adherence to contractual obligations
• Ensuring all work is quality checked before returning to the client - all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
• Motivating and leading the team by example through a professional and approachable style
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
• Fast, confident and expert level on Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Confident in all basic functions within Adobe Creative Suite with a knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator would be very useful
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills
• Familiar with the use of Xerox printing and wiro-booklet making
• Must be highly PC literate overall and have a strong background in graphics and complex charting in general
If this exciting opportunity to work for a leading corporate financial advisors fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Design Director for Red Bee
Closing 15 December 2018
- Red Bee Creative
- Depending on experience
Mid-weight Integrated Designer for JPC - Permanent position, immediate start
Closing 10 January 2019
Want more Evening Presentations Specialist - Creative Team jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.