Equipment Assistant Editor
Discovery Golf is a new international venture from Discovery that brings coverage from the best professional golf events, equipment, and instruction to fans around the world. Discovery Golf has recently acquired Golf Digest and is further expanding the already amazing Golf Digest content with new digital products.
1. Work with senior equipment editors in executing the testing of new products in Golf Digest’s three Hot List categories: Clubs, balls and golf bags. Work includes frequent contact with equipment manufacturers, product organization, planning of annual Hot List Summit meetings and development of testing procedures.
2. Participate in generating equipment-related content for GolfDigest.com, as well as non-equipment content.
3. Chief liaison to Hot List panelists (scientists, retailers, and players); organizing their information, specs, travel requirements, meeting times.
4. Arrange for additional on-site testers for annual Hot List Summit, working with host venue.
5. Travel to select manufacturer presentations for new products.
6. Manage Hot List product inventory both prior to, during and after Hot List testing. Includes shipping, product return, or product disbursement to charities.
7. Coordination of annual Hot List Summit, including testing materials, site location, panelist gifts, etc.
8. Attend PGA Merchandise Show for meetings with manufacturers and daily coverage for GolfDigest.
* Writing skills required; spreadsheet aptitude preferred.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY.
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Post Production Manager
Closing 2 January 2020
- New York
Content Editor (Contract)
Closing 4 January 2020
- San Francisco
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Equipment Assistant Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.