Entry level designer #premium #FMCG #brand #London
Entry level graphic designer #premium #FMCG #brand #London needed ASAP - ongoing contract.
The client: Lux FMCG brand.
1st or second jobber - graphic designer. Working on digital assets working within an in-house design studio for a well-known premium brand.
* Entry level Graphic Designer needed ASAP.
* Will start ASAP.
* Graphic Design qualification is essential.
* Excellent command of Creative Suite.
* Interest in Fashion retail a big plus.
* Ongoing with no set end date - on-site London.
* My client is looking for a designer with some design exp. In-house, or agency background.
* Someone who has been working with digital assets / projects, or has a keen interest in getting into the field.
120 to 140 per day to candidate 28k to 33k pro rata equivalent. Weekly pay.
My client will interview for this role. So please send me your cv and folio or link to website ASAP that showcased digital or social graphic design samples.
This is a great opportunity for a recent grad, or someone who has been interning as a graphic designer who is now looking for paid work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing 31 July 2019
- Red Apple Creative
Closing 9 August 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Entry level designer #premium #FMCG #brand #London jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.