Enterprise Systems Specialist for Colchester Borough Council
Colchester Borough Council is looking for a talented professional to join our systems team. It's a chance to deliver an ambitious programme of digital solutions that will place
Colchester as a leading digital local authority using new Enterprise platforms via cloud technologies.
Enterprise Systems Specialist
- You will be part of a team responsible for our customer digital experiences, enabling full self-service
- You'll have the opportunity to shape the next wave of digital innovation for our customers
- You will be joining the team at an exciting time, helping with the deployment of a suite of new software products aimed at transforming the way we deliver our services.
- Our ideal candidate will need to have local government process knowledge
- This means you will have held or currently hold a role within a local authority
- As a minimum we need someone who has basic technical knowledge
- Experience using Office 365 and website content management systems
- You must enjoy using technology and be willing to learn your way around Salesforce, through on the job training.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking team where the focus is on innovation. Your contribution will help shape technology use within the public sector.
To complete your application for this exciting role, press ‘Apply’ today to be redirected to our site.
UX Designer - Accommodation Brand
Closing 10 December 2018
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Enterprise Systems Specialist jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.