Email Production Specialist
Informa Tech is seeking a motivated, driven and collaborative email marketing professional to join the Marketing Automation and Segmentation team.
The Email Production Specialist will manage and assist with Eloqua email projects, including the HTML coding of emails, making responsive design and other ESP-specific adjustments, provide CSS support for emails and landing pages, develop targeted email segments, build email metric reports in Excel and provide QA services for emails being launched out of Eloqua. This role with support the Informa Tech Division, reporting to the Director of Marketing Automation and Segmentation.
- Creating/edit email HTML, leveraging Eloqua’s responsive email design editor tool, along with other HTML editing tools, such as Dreamweaver.
- Creating/edit landing page HTML, leveraging Eloqua’s responsive landing page design editor tool, along with other HTML editing tools, such as Dreamweaver.
- Creating email segments, leveraging Eloqua’s Segmentation capabilities including behavioral segment filters and data uploads
- Pulling email metric reports out of Eloqua and combining them with registration reports to build Excel KPI reports.
- QA campaign processes in Eloqua, inspecting the content for obvious HTML, link and other errors that may impact deliverability.
- Manage day to day email scheduling and operations for the Marketing Automation and Segmentation team.
- Strong HTML and CSS coding skills a must.
- Mid-level Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs).
- Prior experience with email delivery platforms such as HubSpot, MailChimp or other marketing automation platforms a big plus.
- Must be willing to work in the San Francisco office during normal weekday office hours.
OTHER PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Willingness to advance your career by leveraging on-the-job training on of the most popular marketing automation tools in existence – Eloqua.
- Attention to detail and process is a must.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer service skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, specifically with the ability to collaborate internally.
Production Manager TV Series 2D Animation
Closing 19 February 2020
- Sony Pictures Television
- Culver City
Managing Producer, Opinion Audio
Closing 21 February 2020
- The New York Times
- New York
Want more Email Production Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.