Email Production Coordinator for Burberry
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Burberry is looking for an Email Production Coordinator to report to the Senior Manager, Digital Commerce Content.
They will be responsible for the operational execution of Burberry’s global multi-language marketing emails from campaign set-up, deployment of test emails, test feedback management, email approval management, to the successful and efficient delivery and deployment of emails.
They will play a key role in the delivery of our global email campaigns and will work closely with the other team members in creating innovative and high quality email campaigns that engage, educate and entertain the customers in order to fulfil specific marketing objectives.
This role is within the Digital Commerce Content Team, working with the extended Marketing and Email teams to ensure the efficient and punctual progression of the creation of high standard emails from when these are briefed to successful deployment.
- Working with the Digital Project Manager ensuring efficient development of marketing emails.
- Set up and populate emails with assets in the Email Creation Tool, following the email marketing brief produced by the Digital Marketing Manager – Email.
- Send test emails to Copy and Transcreation, Design and Marketing teams and collate feedback.
- Liaise with Digital Marketing and Merchandising teams to ensure that emails direct to most relevant and updated landing pages and products being supported have sufficient stock levels.
- Work with creative designer and email coder for the inclusion of personalisation and animation features in emails.
- Be responsible for the QA process, ensuring all errors are fixed in an efficient manner
- Be responsible for the correct use and function of the Email Builder tool liaising with IT support team to deliver issue fixes and developed enhancements.
- Maintain status reports, participate in status meetings and summarize timely deliverable snapshots to ensure email production delivery is aligned to email deployment dates.
- Immediately identify any issues, notify the appropriate people and work with the team to make any required schedule changes after gauging the impact of the issue.
- Identify conflicts, risks, delays or any other situations negatively impacting the campaign then take proactive and effective steps to resolve these matters and/or obtain deadline extensions when necessary in an effort to limit disruption and keep campaigns on track.
- 1 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Experience using Hybris Marketing, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget (or similar Email Marketing Service Providers).
- Understanding of HTML and Amprscript (or similar scripting languages) preferable.
- Good understanding of email marketing best practice.
- Self-motivated and enjoys working within a team.
- Understanding of technology systems and able to communicate with technical team members.
- Interest in industry’s innovation and new technologies.
- Understanding of quality assurance best practices and working knowledge of pre-campaign email testing
- Personable, collaborative, confident, articulate
- Unwavering can-do attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Interested in contemporary culture
- Committed to excellence
- Problem solver
Digital Samples Manager (Maternity Cover) for Burberry
Closing 16 May 2019
Digital Designer - Email Design for Burberry
Closing 16 May 2019
Want more Email Production Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Email Designer jobs, Account Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, PR Account Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.