Email Marketing Specialist - Jack WillsThis job listing has expired
The CRM team at Jack Wills are looking for an experienced Email Specialist to join them, as we are undergoing an exciting Digital and CRM transformation programme. The main purpose of this role is to shape and drive forward the email marketing channel. This role will support the team to step change our approach to email marketing from a sales overnight approach to brand over time and build long term relationships and advocacy through best in class email marketing. As part of the team, you will be seen as the email channel expert within Jack Wills.
- Work closely with other departments across Jack Wills (Merchandising, Content, Design, Brand Marketing etc) to ensure emails support wider business campaigns and key launches.
- Own the email marketing roadmap while maintaining strong relationships with external agencies, driving them to deliver on set projects, on time and to budget.
- Share your knowledge with the wider marketing team on communication best practice from a brand and legal perspective.
- Work with the team to develop ‘test & learn’ strategies for all communications to ensuring campaigns are relevant and engaging to the target audience and improve Email KPIS.
- Work with the team to drive forward email personalisation and segmentation.
- Research and recommend new opportunities for email, undertaking competitor benchmarking and activity tracking.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business and external agencies to test and implement new CRM opportunities.
- Understand campaign analysis and assist in evaluating the impact of our emails campaigns and proactively recommend ways to optimise performance.
- Work with the team to use data driven insights to target, personalise and improve future activity and continually test innovative dynamic functionality to ensure Jack Wills emails are market leading.
- Assist in presenting the performance of our email activity to key stakeholders.
- Ensure customer data is extracted and managed with 3rd parties, and is uploaded to the ESP error free.
WHO YOU ARE
You will have a strong background in email and be at Email Specialist level or equivalent, with deep knowledge of email marketing best practice from both a brand and legal perspective.
As an Email Specialist you will have experience using third party email service providers and personalisation tools alongside using CRM software to execute email marketing communications. With a passion for CRM & marketing (digital and offline), you will understand how other channels interact with email, bringing a customer centric approach to all decision making
With a background in fashion or a fast paced, brand focused environment, you will have the ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy. A team player, you will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas and with your great excel and analytical skills, be able to solve problems,
This role offers fantastic career development in an area with lots of exciting plans ahead alongside a great working environment, where you can enjoy summer BBQs, yoga classes and enjoy the excellent benefits and rewards on offer!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer - Argos
Closing 6 August 2018
- Milton Keynes
Closing 17 August 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Email Marketing Specialist - Jack Wills jobs?
Want to find more Email Designer jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.