Email Marketing Designer
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As an Email Marketing Designer/Developer in our Marketing Platform team, you will be responsible for developing innovative and responsive creative solutions for our email marketing programs, journeys and campaigns, as well as working on our other multi-channel campaigns. You will ensure we present our propositions and messages in an engaging way both internally and externally to capture customer interest & interaction and will help us leverage the power of the leading real-time marketing platform – Braze.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. This role can be based in either our Luton, Hannover, Rijswijk, Zaventem or Stockholm office and the closing date for applications will be Friday 2nd December.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Guidelines for Automation and Campaign Specialists:
- Support in the definition of creative guidelines for all designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across our email and CRM campaigns.
- Define best practice guidelines for use of common components for all Designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across our email and CRM campaigns.
- Design and develop innovative and responsive creative solutions for our marketing programs, journeys and campaigns.
- Drive the design of creative, using best practice user experience, information architecture and direct response techniques to capture customer interest & interaction, to help move people through the sales funnel towards booking.
- Develop and test responsive email templates using extensive personalisation.
Journey & campaign production:
- Develop creative concepts, wireframes and final visuals in response to the brief, including marketing templates, marketing components across different communication channels (e.g. mobile push, in-app messages, content cards, email, merchandising banners etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding of the needs of the target audience, how they interact with channels/communications and usability considerations. Make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects.
- Ensure templates and components can be easily maintained & operated effectively by Centres of Excellence and markets.
- Rigorously test all templates and components to ensure they render correctly across browsers and devices.
- Play an active role in the agile process, managing your backlog items so they align to the overall backlog and priorities.
- Produce content for internal use to showcase our campaigns to stakeholders around the business
- Proven track record of developing email tempates for use alongside industry-leading technology (ideally Braze but also Salesforce, Adobe, EMarsys, IBM etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge and experitise of marketing platforms, and strong knowledge and experience of relevant coding languages (HTML, CSS, Liquid script etc.)
- Skilled in developing mobile responsive templates and in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- Previous experience in a similar digital roles
- Experience working with API’s and related tools
- Experience working using agile methodologies in digital product development
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques
ABOUT OUR OFFER:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 January 2023
- Studio Gobo Limited
Senior Graphic Designer -Telford Homes
Closing 18 January 2023
- CBRE Limited
- Waltham Cross
Graphic Designer - Screens & Print
Closing 16 January 2023
- Sports Direct
Want more Email Marketing Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.