This role will see you employed on-site for one of this digital agency's largest clients. Working across an impressive portfolio of brands within the FMCG sector, with a database of over 15m customer records, this company invest significantly into market leading technology and as such, are now looking to expand their Campaign Delivery team.
They are in need of an Email Developer to work within the CRM and Loyalty team and are looking for this person to have in-depth front end developer knowledge, specifically within email development.
Experience in email marketing is a must, and overall digital marketing background is desirable.
The role will focus solely on building email templates which will be sent out via their full brand portfolio, so the workload will be high, fast paced and challenging.
* Ensure that email functionality works across all browsers and devices.
* Participate in continuous process in improvement initiatives
* Ongoing education in new tools and techniques
* Work with dynamic content rules specifically for Adobe CMT.
* Keep up with industry standards and new best practices in email development.
* Ability to function in a high pressure / fast paced environment.
* Advanced proficiency in HTML / CSS - required
* 3+ years in email marketing desirable
* Experience in digital marketing
* Experience with front end development
* Experience working with multiple or complex ESPs
* Advanced understanding of how to manipulate emails to work on all devices / email clients.
* Attention to detail
* Time management / prioritisation skills - required
* Passion for learning new skills, expanding experience.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills.
An exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer who's looking to focus more in one specific area, or perhaps an Email Developer, looking to join a large, established brand and further their career. Easily commutable from Birmingham, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Coventry and parts of Staffordshire and Leicestershire.
Email Developer - up to £28,000 - Digital Agency - Birmingham
Closing 2 July 2018
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Digital Assets - Imagery Creation - Senior CGI Artist
Closing 23 June 2018
- Jaguar Land Rover
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Email Developer jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.