Do you want to be at the forefront of personalisation and drive the designs behind Asda's emails? Are you an email fanatic? Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading retailers and be the person behind the email?
Asda's in-house digital studio is growing and as part of the exciting expansion, we have a new opportunity to join the team as a CRM Designer. You will be the 4th addition to the CRM team that was set up last year and is ready to expand further as we move into more complex and automated journeys for our customers.
You will be a key part of an expanding CRM team, working alongside three other CRM Designers to drive forward the execution of personalised email experiences. You will be fully abreast with the latest in email technology and languages like HTML and CSS, while having experience working with Email Service Providers such as Selligent.
- Designing industry leading responsive emails
- Keeping all prices and lockups in accordance with guidelines
- Seeking imagery and creating imagery which may require re-touching.
- Aside from design, you will build, test and upload completed emails into an ESP for tracking and send.
- You will be working in tandem with wider teams such and our copywriter to ensure that our customers receive the best, most personalised, experience they can.
- Understand hybrid coding methods
- Keep up to date with latest industry knowledge and ensure our emails are always accessible
- Have demonstrable design skills using software such as Adobe Photoshop, XD or Sketch.
- Have an analytical mind, to question your designs and understand email performance.
- Have demonstrable experience building responsive emails in HTML and CSS.
- Have previous experience with email service providers
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Want to push what is deemed possible with email
At Asda we are committed to a hybrid working policy of ‘work where it works' for the majority of our head office roles. Providing colleagues the flexibility to work in the office, at home or another location where possible. You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Competitive company pension scheme,
- 10% colleague discount & company bonus,
- Free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Other jobs you may be interested in
User Experience Manager
Closing 28 December 2021
UX / UI Designer - Caesars Digital
Closing 1 January 2022
- William Hill Plc
Lead Web Designer
Closing 30 November 2021
- £Competitive salary plus benefits
Want more Email Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.