Email Designer - 9-12 month FTC
This is a brilliant 9-12 month FTC opportunity to join the Next Online Creative team as an Email Designer!
As an Email Designer at Next you will work collaboratively within the Digital Creative Team and Marketing Team (both UK and International) focused on email marketing design, and you will translate these ideas into experiences within Movable Ink. You will deliver highly original on-brand output, primarily for Marketing led briefs and campaigns and work with the in-house creative team to provide the most creative and relevant content, and produce dynamic, personalised and automated email templates.
This is a highly collaborative role so you'll also need to work with broader areas of the business including Online trading, Credit/Service and the Brand marketing teams and you will also build relationships with Movable Ink, working together to further develop email integration with the platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for new ideas and creativity and also someone who is very familiar with Adobe Creative Suite/ HTML/CSS and Movable Ink whilist also having a practical underatanding of UX and UI principles.
- Drive email creative development for Next online, both UK and International.
- Work with the Marketing team to analyse all elements of email design, from marketing message to optimized blocks from Movable, in order to understand the impact of creative on performance and improve customer engagement.
- Manage and provide creative for the Next email communications programme.
- Keep up to date with latest innovations from Movable Ink, in order to keep pushing Next email creative.
- Ensure designs are creatively coherent and meet the standards defined
by Head of Online Creative and Creative Lead.
- Work with the creative team to help inspire innovation and interactivity on email.
Email design and build:
- Layout emails in Photoshop. Input relevant elements into Movable Ink. Produce HTML build using Dreamweaver.
- Highly experienced in: Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, Movable Ink.
- Practical understanding of UX and UI principles.
- Passion for new ideas and opportunities, and ambition to innovate.
- Able to develop a design concept from start to finish.
- Ability to manage workload and deliver to tight deadlines.
- The ability to pick up new skills and systems quickly.
- Used to working in a fast paced and highly reactive manner.
- A confident and concise communicator.
- A self starter who also thrives when working collaboratively.
- A forward thinking individual who can contribute to “bigger picture” projects.
- Solid image editing/retouching skills.
- Be up to date with all industry trends.
- Experience of liaising with creative agencies.
- Keen eye for detail and strong typographic design and layout skills.
- At least 5 years experience in email development.
- Degree (or similar) level qualification in graphics design or similar.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- ShareSave Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Staff Discount.
- On-site Nursery.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closing 20 January 2021
- Northampton (Remote)
- perm, from remote
Senior UX Researcher
Closing 23 January 2021
Want more Email Designer - 9-12 month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.