Our client, a marketing and events agency, is looking for an email coder/developer to join their well established creative team.
Working with the digital team of this successful creative agency you will support senior colleagues in a diverse role covering email builds, email sends and editing for a variety of marketing campaigns. The vast majority of your role will be email based but you’ll also be involved in updates to large marketing websites via a CMS system and smaller updates on other websites too.
What we are looking for:
- A solid understanding of HTML coding and email design.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working across a variety of email campaigns in a busy deadline driven environment.
- At-least two years commercial experience ideally working with corporate clients/corporate sector.
- Good skills in Excel
- Accustomed to testing in all browsers
- Solution orientated towards problem-solving and executing a brief
- Strong work ethic
- A clear approach when working with data and a passion for detail in all areas.
- An active interest in staying abreast of changing trends in design and software.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite [Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design]
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their coding career! You’ll be joining a hugely successful creative agency where you’ll have excellent career progression and support working in a highly collaborative and forward thinking team!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 14 July 2018
- Westco Creative
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Closing 21 July 2018
- £30,000 p/a
Want more Email Coder/Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.