Email Campaign Manager - Virgin MediaThis job listing has expired
Email Campaign Manager
£36K- £40K Per Annum +10% & benefits
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as an Email Campaign Manager as you will work alongside the Senior Campaign manager to drive Mobile acquisition through direct email marketing campaigns.
We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK digital infrastructure for over a decade, with a £3bn programme to extend our ultrafast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to 17 million homes and businesses. We are challenging our competitors with the best services and the fastest speeds
Working as part of our Campaign marketing team your duties will be ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
* Key metrics include open rates, click through rates, web visits, mobile sales and revenue, ensuring the right mix of handset and SIMO contract sales.
* Manage offline comms for owned media and channels
* Working with Senior Campaign Manager to support Online, Retail and Telesales channels ensuring integrated creative and a joined up customer experience both offline and online.
* Manage email campaigns from brief through creative development, key stakeholder signoff to implementation, including budget and results ownership (end-to-end campaign process)
* Contribute and support with the ongoing evolvement of the email marketing strategy
* Day-to-day management of creative agencies on a campaign delivery basis
* Manage and execute the email direct response test and learn programme
* Work with Senior Campaign Manager to ensure campaigns are integrated with ATL campaigns where relevant, as well as adhering to overall brand look and feel
* Help forecast the impact of all campaign activities, being able to react quickly to change
* Work with Marketing Performance team to establish a flow of response data that provides quick and transparent evidence of what is working and what could be improved (campaign / offer / creative)
* Work with Online Sales and Digital teams to ensure web is optimised and integrated with campaign creativity
* Monitor competitor activity
Everyone in our Campaign Marketing teams has strong communication skills and the ability to self-manage. If you join us as an Email Campaign Manager we would want you to have:
Required Qualifications / experience
* 3-5 years marketing experience in a similar role (client or agency side)
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in Marketing
* Experience in developing and executing monthly direct response email marketing campaigns
* Experience in developing new creative ideas, and managing both creative and media agencies
* Proven track record in delivering campaigns against KPIs e.g. visits/clicks/orders/sales
Required Critical behaviours
* Creative flair and passion
* Ability to challenge existing ways of doing things
* Results orientated with strong analytical ability
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Well organised with ability to multi-task
* Strong time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
* Adept at collaborative working
* commercially aware
* Track record of valuing creativity
Join and you'll be part of the Virgin Media family. We are a great place to work and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products ad Virgin brands!
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Content Coordinator for The Body Shop
Closing 17 November 2017
- The Body Shop
Digital Graphic Designer - The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa)
Closing 11 November 2017
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Email Campaign Manager - Virgin Media jobs?
Want to find more Email Designer jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Analyst jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.