Education Program & Communications Manager
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
When you bring Apple products into the classroom, listening becomes discovering, interest becomes wonder, and passive learning becomes active exploration. Lessons come to life with touch, motion, and sound. Teachers teach every subject, from reading to coding, in ways that kids really get.
All of which makes those magical, a-ha moments happen much more often. For everyone. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. By supporting this team you will be helping to make believers out of them.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. We will bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that we do, every single day.
- You are an authority who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns.
- You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise.
- You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do.
- You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially when faced with resistance or setbacks.
- You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle.
- At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
You are an expert sales and marketing professional who can take a lead in Education programs to deliver sales campaigns, customer events and channel activity to achieve the business and revenue goals of the UK organisation.
You are able to influence others to on-board new ideas and in previous roles will have used this ability to articulate new and innovative customer propositions, which has led to strong sales outcomes.
You will have strong project management experience that enables you to maintain a high-level overview of multiple work-streams, while also demonstrating execution excellence in the outputs of these projects.
You have previous experience of directly handling marketing budgets to achieve meaningful return on investment. You are savvy in your approach and have proven innovations in how you achieve results.
Experience having delivered projects that involved major exhibitions and co-ordinating event programs that have delivered excellent business outcomes.
You are aware of digital marketing trends and how these can be used within B2G and/or B2B campaigns.
You understand how to motivate external stakeholders, such as channel partners, to participate in marketing campaigns.
You can balance being a trusted advisor with supporting sales objectives.
You will accordingly have had some related work experience within this market segment.
You posses a deep real passion for our brand, our vision and objectives, and how we value the customer experience.
Education & Experience:
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)..
Head of Social Media, News & Content
Closing 16 August 2020
- Cancer Research UK
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £20,000 to 30,000 per annum
International Social Marketing Manager
Closing 3 October 2020
Want more Education Program & Communications Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Events Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.