If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
FLANNELS is the luxury fashion destination for men and women, home to an edit of over 200 brands from established international designers to contemporary labels.
With an innate attention to detail and a timeless style, FLANNELS offers a luxury lifestyle that is as traditional as it is modern. Be it through our stores or website, we ensure an elegant simplicity, so nothing can detract from the brands we represent.
The role: Lead on all aspects of editorial and creative campaign production for FLANNELS, sitting within and working with the Creative Services Team. You will input on and manage idea generation and calendar management for editorial and campaign production but also write all marketing collateral and interview talent for content series.
- Editorial planning to align and optimize Style News calendar with and for marketing, trade and SEO calendars, including generating stories and campaign planning for weekly BAU campaigns.
- Leading content creation for FLANNELS campaigns working closely with creative team and the studio: Production (inc. planning and workflow management with FLANNELS studio) for seasonal, weekly and adhoc digital and retail marketing campaigns (to include production scheduling, managing freelancers, budget management, on-set and location production for stills and moving image), delivering assets for multi-channel use.
- Brief, write and build fashion and lifestyle features for the FLANNELS Style News, including outfit-builders, long-reads and interviews with designers, creatives and industry insiders, bringing in occasional interviewees, collaborating with other key stakeholders and teams in the business to tell the FLANNELS story with our partners.
- Develop the FLANNELS TOV and write creative copy for FLANNELS marketing campaigns across retail, digital CRM and social, including seasonal and weekly BAU digital copy, write copy for comms.
You Have (Skill set):
- Campaign production.
- Editorial, campaign and production planning.
- Creative & commercial copy writing.
- Features writing.
- Generating campaign and editorial concepts and ideas.
- Comfortable interviewing talent and opinion formers.
- Process driven but creative.
- Culturally aware and loves fashion.
- Comfortable with CMS and Adobe Suite.
- Highly organized with great planning capabilities.
- Experience managing a small team.
Key performance indicators:
- Deliver weekly and seasonal narrative-driven fashion and lifestyle stories.
- Deliver editorial and campaign copy that tells the FLANNELS brand story and develops our TOV.
- Deliver creative responses to briefs and quality campaign and BAU assets, to deadline and within budget.
VFX Production Assistant
Closing 7 December 2019
- temp, temp to perm
Closing 9 December 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Editorial Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Features Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.