Editorial Manager, Engagement & Communications(FTC, 12 months)
Working within the Employee Experience team, this role will support the Director, Engagement & Communications, to develop and deliver compelling and engaging written and multi-media materials that bring our business strategy and story to life for our people.
- Development and delivery of the editorial strategy and content themes for Centrica.
- Ensuring alignment with our Corporate Affairs team to create a consistent narrative across our internal and external audiences.
- Articulation and development of a common tone of voice and written style across our internal landscape.
- Writing and editing corporate internal communications materials such as company-wide messages, intranet copy and news stories.
- Using new, innovative and creative solutions, including multi-media, to bring the editorial strategy and Centrica People story to life.
- Leading the content delivery on key global projects, such as delivery of financial results and campaigns.
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of materials produced across the team to increase engagement and understanding.
- Advising supporting others with their written communications for internal campaigns.
- You're an excellent creative and compelling writer, and will be able to provide demonstrable expereince.
- Understanding of traditional, emerging and multi-media channels and how best to use them.
- Ability to cut through jargon and communicate Centrica stories in a meaningful and engaging way.
- Strong commercial acumen and broad business understanding.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong project management and organisation skills which will be demonstrated through managing multiple projects and working to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, compelling, engaging and a highly inclusive manner.
- Strong can-do attitude and ability to work at pace.
- A highly credible, inspirational and values driven influencer.
- Skilled at working in a virtual team, across functional and geographical boundaries.
- Either a university undergraduate degree or an industry-recognised qualification in journalism
- Proven journalistic or writing experience required.
- Experience of writing in a corporate environment.
- Experience of developing compelling multi-media materials.
- Experience of working in a large matrix organisation (ideal but not essential).
- An understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry (ideal but not essential).
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Closing 17 March 2020
- TUI Group
Communications Planning Executive
Closing 17 March 2020
- TUI Group
Want more Editorial Manager, Engagement & Communications(FTC, 12 months) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.