MUBI is a rapidly growing global streaming service curating the world’s best cinema. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in London. Working closely with our content teams, you would be central to maintaining the voice of MUBI’s editorial and overseeing its international reach.
OUR EDITORIAL COORDINATOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing the workflow of the platform’s editorial that accompanies film showings around the world.
- Editing platform editorial to create and maintain brand voice.
- Writing editorial texts to accompany diverse films showing around the world.
- Coordinating with team members to maximise output and hit deadlines.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The Editorial Coordinator needs to be passionate about cinema, as well as native English-speaker and a fluid and engaging writer with at least three years’ experience writing about film and editing film-related texts. Wide-ranging knowledge of film culture, contemporary and historical, is required. Familiarity with the digital film landscape is a plus. Good organisation and communication skills are essential in order to coordinate between two offices and diverse team members. Fluency in additional languages is a plus.
You should also:
- Be able to offer thoughtful and considerate editorial feedback.
- Be comfortable writing and editing texts related to diverse kinds of films from diverse sources.
- Have impeccable attention to detail.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Have the ability to work independently toward deadlines, reporting results on a regular basis.
- Be organised, punctual, and patient.
Assistant Digital Designer
Closing 20 March 2020
D2C Digital Editor
Closing 7 March 2020
- Discovery Communications
Want more Editorial Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Production Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.