Our mission remains unchanged: to service the needs and aspirations of our customers and help create new stories, to take pleasure in making marked moments of delight. Whoever our customers are and wherever they come from, they can expect to be treated with grace, courtesy and care.
Working within the Creative Content Team to produce the 60 annual publications that consists of the Harrods Magazine, supplements and store guide.
The Editorial Assistant’s main responsibility is the management of the MCS online approval process. They will work closely with the Media Sales team and Subs to ensure approval from internal parties and occasionally external clients for advertorials. The Editorial Assistant will also play an integral supportive role assisting the Managing Editor and the Deputy Editor with every day tasks.
What to Expect:
- Ownership of the magazine approval process via MCS.
- Create and update batch lists daily.
- Ownership of colour books – update regularly and keep track of their location.
- Arrange couriers and photography with external photography studio when required.
- Ownership of the Store Guide (responsible for managing the flat plans, content and workflow to ensure deadlines are met, including the translation process into Mandarin).
- Ownership of the Home Sale magazine (responsible for managing the flat plans, content and workflow to ensure deadlines are met. EPM to support depending on capacity).
- Supporting the Publishing department with ad-hoc duties and support Prop Stylist with pulling product from store for larger interior shoots.
What is important?
We work together as a team and all have really strong working relationships, both with peers and management. We have very high standards and strive for success whilst ensuring work is a fun place to come to every day. Every day is different in the publishing world so we need somebody who is adaptable to change.
Our Promise to You:
At Harrods we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.
Motion Designer and Video Editor
Closing 16 October 2019
- Gemini People
- £35,000 to 38,000 p/a
Creative - Motion Designer, Editor, Animator
Closing 17 October 2019
- Maverick Media
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Editorial Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.