Editor/Writer for Creativepool's Magazine
Creativepool Magazine is the industry’s connection to inspirational, educational and thought-provoking content.
It brings creative and business hacks to readers, offers insight on influential minds and careers, deconstructs creative ideas, takes the community inside the powerhouses of brands and agencies, while keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry with news and opinions.
We are looking for an Editor to oversee and manage all editorial content published to the website. We pride ourselves on offering an alternative stream of interesting content that our readers and members can put into practice to become better at their jobs.
This is an exciting role for a talented, organised and ambitious writer to take ownership of the Magazine section of our growing platform at an exciting time for the brand.
- Act as a point of contact for all editorial content on Creativepool.com
- Maintain an editorial calendar and edit all content published to the Magazine
- Research and write news and feature articles on the creative industry
- Organise and arrange content from industry contributors
- Select and curate the best user generated content from the Creativepool community on a daily basis
- Write, edit and curate Creativepool’s weekly newsletter
- Manage Creativepool’s social media accounts
- Liaise with PR contacts to deliver engaging content for our readers
- Edit the Creativepool Annual book
- Attend industry festivals and events
- Generate a constant flow of ideas for topical features and content
- Educated to degree level with qualifications in journalism or communications
- At least two years of experience writing and editing high standard copy
- Proactive and organised with excellent time management skills
- Experience with using Google Analytics to determine key content decisions
- Experience of working in advertising or the creative industries
- A genuine passion for creativity and branded communications
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to develop key contacts and sources
We are quite open to hear from all applicants who love this industry and can show exceptional wirting skills.
Video & Motion Graphic Editor
Closing 1 December 2019
- TUI Group
Closing 9 December 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Editor/Writer jobs?
Want to find more Copywriting Journalist jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Editorial Director jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Features Editor jobs, Journalist jobs, News Editor jobs, Photojournalist jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.