LEAP's Film and Post team is looking to hire an Edit Assistant with experience in video reversioning.
We would like someone who:
- Has at least 1 years’ experience working within a post-production facility or similar within an agency or production house.
- Can demonstrate good editorial and motion graphics knowledge.
- Can reversion existing content and reformat into various ratios/specs.
- Can work alongside our post producers and freelancers to deliver files that exceed client and agency expectations.
- Can work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms. (You could be editing a promo trailer one day then creating a company brand film the next.).
- Has some experience working on short form content including TVCs for broadcast and content for social media.
We would expect you to:
- Have a good understanding of Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Have a solid understanding of end-to-end post-production workflows and excellent technical knowledge.
- Have meticulous time management and organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain focus in pressured situations.
- Have a methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task.
- Have the ability to provide deliverable outputs to accurate specifications (traditional 16:9/1:1/9:16 and non-traditional aspect ratios) and attention to detail to QC a large number of deliverables.
- Work in a collaborative way with the LEAP team.
- Have some knowledge of conforming and finishing broadcast commercials, ensuring all broadcast material meets legal broadcast standards.
- Knowledge/skills in 2D/3D animation would be a bonus.
The candidate must:
- Be self-motivated.
- Be extremely organised.
- Have a good understanding of technical specifications for different platforms and understand the post-production workflow.
- Have a good working knowledge of the different digital file formats.
- Have the ability to comply with client feedback and changes with a smile on their faces.
- Be a highly organised team player.
- Be an individual who will not stop until they have delivered the best version of the creative execution.
- Be someone who demonstrates a clear respect for our clients and is used to working in a pressurised environment with a dedicated and hard-working team.
- You will be working within the friendly Film and Post team of 12 people based in Clerkenwell.
- The team handles a variety of different projects for all areas of the business including shooting and editing TVCs and social content to reversioning EU campaigns and trailers.
- This is a hybrid role with a minimum of three days in the office and two work from home days per week. Two Mondays and Two Fridays are expected per month.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the UK and live within commuting distance of Clerkenwell, East London.
- No calls please.
LEAP is the UK’s leading independent creative services agency. We work in collaboration with agencies, directly with brand advertisers and partner with the professional marketing community to support their creative implementation and project delivery requirements across all media.
We’re an integrated team of creatives and designers, language and culture experts, film and image makers, digital technologists, content producers and production specialists.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 4 April 2023
- Electronic Arts
- perm, remote
$19 to 48 per hour
Graduate Animator (541) [New IP]
Closing 13 March 2023
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- perm, remote
4Studio, Video Editor Apprentice
Closing 27 February 2023
start September 2023
- Channel 4
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
£20,972 per annum
Want more Edit Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.