Ecommerce Digital Designer – Fashion
Ecommerce Digital Designer – Fashion – £23,000-£30,000
This global department store is looking for a junior-midweight digital designer to join their ecommerce team.
This is an opportunity for someone with a great eye for working with brands, who is at their best whether they’re art directing shoots for the latest homewear campaign, or when translating beautiful assets into eye-catching design for beauty and fashion brands.
We often hear about progression, and digital designers looking for a ‘step-up’, and I can hand on heart say this is the brand for you. Not only do they offer world class training opportunities, but you’ll work in state of the art facilities, and be in a team that looks to grow every designer in the company.
- As Digital Designer, you have experience working across digital touch points (emails, homepages, banners, content for social media, etc.)
- You will be Art Directing photoshoots, working closely with the marketing team and a copy writer. We’re therefore looking for someone confident coming up with new ideas.
- The detail is key in this role! As the digital designer, you have an eye for detail and can translate these into beautiful designs for online.
- You would be designing across web, social and email, creating new and engaging content
- Confident working with senior management and the wider team; continually striving to learn and grow within your role
- You have 2+ years’ experience ideally from an Ecommerce background, but if you have a great, clean and engaging portfolio, please still get in touch
- You are confident across a wide range of design including, but not limited to, some web design, email marketing and other ecommerce touch points
- You have a strong passion for following current and future trends in fashion and online retail
- Must have extensive experience using Photoshop, illustrator, and in-design
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 //
Senior User Experience Designer (UX, AI, Design)
Closing 13 April 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 75,000 p/a
Senior Digital Designer FTC
Closing 14 April 2018
- perm, temp to perm
- £45,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.