EU Communications Manager - Last Mile Delivery
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join as a EU Communications Marketing Manager in the Last Mile Delivery Service Provider team.
This role will be responsible for building best-in-class communications and content that result in high levels of trust and engagement with Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) leads interested in joining Amazon’s new entrepreneur program.
The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator with strategic communications / program management skills and experience and excellent writing ability.
Exercising extremely high judgement in narrow time frames, particularly by injecting logic and care into strategic communications targeted at leads in the funnel, is critical.
You will demonstrate Insist on the Highest Standards regarding lead-facing communications and content.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible and thrives in ambiguity, with the ability to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· From the ground-up, create a high-quality, engaging email marketing program that helps convert leads through the marketing funnel stages across several countries in EU.
· Measure the effectiveness of email marketing communications, and consistently test & learn how to improve key KPIs.
· Own the development of an EU content marketing calendar to help drive engagement.
· Partner with Sr. Life Cycle Marketing Manager to create country specific brand guidelines, with specific ownership on tone of voice and copy strategy.
· Propose, execute, and scale new ways of creating and distributing communications that expands organizational program awareness and adoption across EU.
· Identify and drive process improvements across communication tools and programs.
· Analytical and quantitative skills are required - ability to use data to develop and measure email and content marketing programs.
· Proficient in English.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
· 4+ years of strategic or marketing communications or related experience.
· Experience creating digital content.
· Highly developed and polished written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional organization skills and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Sound business judgment and ability to influence others.
· Experience in interacting with cross-functional teams.
· Willingness to travel.
· Highly developed and polished written communication skills.
· Strong balance of creative and analytical skills.
· Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles.
· Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple projects at once.
Junior Social Media Manager
Closing 22 October 2020
- Harvey Nichols
Investment Content Manager – Marketing & Communications
Closing 14 December 2020
Want more EU Communications Manager - Last Mile Delivery jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.