EMAIL DEVELOPER & PRODUCTION SPECIALIST - NASTY GAL
- Responsible for coding responsive HTML emails, building template-based emails, automation and database tools to ensure that emails are dynamic, efficiently coded and render correctly across a wide variety of email and mobile clients.
- Day-to-day operation and creation of email campaigns including editing, set up in ESP tool, coordination with design/developer team, proofing, and deployment of email campaigns.
- Implement testing strategies (i. e. A/B testing) to optimize email campaigns and programs.
- Audience Filter Creation – understand how to use data available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements.
- Perform quality assurance checks for all email campaigns to ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of emails.
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS as it relates to creating emails compatible with multiple clients and browsers
- Working knowledge of ESP tools.
- Hands -on, high capacity doer with an ability to manage operations for implementation and testing schedules on multiple concurrent projects.
Senior Website Designer/Art Director (Corporate Design)
Closing 26 February 2019
- Ovis Creative
- New York
- $80,000 to 110,000 p/a
Designer for Digiday
Closing 16 March 2019
- New York
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.