ELT DAM Coordinator
The ELT Division is a global leader in the provision of multimedia English language teaching and learning materials. Operating in over 100 countries, it reaches millions of teachers and students each year to support the development of English language proficiency.
Digital Asset Management is designed to aid in the storage, description, preservation, access, searching and reuse of digital assets. For OUP, the aim is to build a single global repository of content of print, digital and multimedia products across the business, to encourage collaborative working and introduce operating efficiencies.
The Oxford DAM team is part of the wider technology function in ELT. This role is to assist wider roll out to all areas of the business, including training new and supporting existing users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The DAM Coordinator will coordinate and contribute in the migration of legacy content, provide assistance in facilitating the effective use of the DAM system and general support to the ELT DAM Manager.
- To provide support to new users; including training and new user account setup process
- Coordinate and participate in the migration of legacy content and projects
- Applying and ensuring that correct and mandatory metadata is applied to content to enable users to easily find and retrieve assets and that it is legally compliant
- Support the DAM Manager and associated teams in the deployment and implementation and wider rollout of the system
- Participate in divisional User Acceptance Testing of system changes and enhancements
- Become confident in the technical capabilities and limitations of the system to a level to be able to train and support others
- Provide key user help, coordinate DAM Core team meetings, and support individual’s queries
- To carry out DAM related administration tasks, including running reports, monitoring, archiving, project cleanup, new account requests etc., as deemed necessary
- To support the ELT Business Partner Team as and when required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Experience of training and supporting users with IT systems
- Strong organisational skills, with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of managing own workload and prioritising tasks
- Experience or background in one or more of the following areas would be desirable
- Print and/or digital production
- Design and/or Publishing/Editorial
- Digital Asset Management Systems
- Adobe Creative Applications
- Rights Management
- User/System Training
- Intermediate level IT skills (including Office) are required
Closing 7 July 2018
- Magnetic RC
- perm, temp to perm
- £38,000 to 50,000 p/a
Closing 11 July 2018
- Magnetic RC
- £250 to 300 /day
Want more ELT DAM Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Technical Coordinator jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Digital Technical Executive jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Digital Advertising Executive jobs, IT Manager jobs, IT Support jobs, Production Manager jobs, Rights Manager jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.