Director of Global Communications
As Director of Global Communications you will propagate Charlotte Tilbury’s personal, company and brand relationships and reputation worldwide; from VIP / Celebrity / Fashion / Talent / Media / Influencer connections, through Employees, Customers, Fashion & Artist Talent agencies, Makeup Artist and Skin expert networks, as well as Corporate Communications, Publicity and Corporate Social Responsibility.
With leading expertise in all fields of Relationship and Communication leadership, you will unlock unprecedented earned and traded support for the company, for the brand, and for product and new distribution campaigns. You will crack a new approach to encouraging and incentivising brand advocacy, and take appearances to the next level in terms of reach and impact.
You will be an inspiring leader with an eye for talent, able to elevate and mobilise diverse teams. You’ll establish a team of “brilliant, beaming believers” to champion Charlotte Tilbury’s cause throughout Global and Regional hubs across the world.
- Responsible for devising and delivering the global relationships, Talent and CSR vision, strategy and plan for Charlotte Tilbury (person, company and brand) across all groups (VIP, Media, Influencer, Employees, Customers, Makeup artist and Skin expert networks, Company and Brand Partnerships, Corporate Communications, Publicity and CSR); finding the right balance between global consistency and local relevance.
- Lead the direction of design and development of all forms of external messaging from the company (corporate and consumer). Partner with internal HR & Education functions to infuse Company Culture and Behaviours with the same magic we project externally, and unleash our 1300+ brilliant, beaming believer potential.
- Foster the pro-active seeking of opportunities as well as the effective and delicate management of reactive delivery across global and regional teams (internal and external).
- Lead the set up and management of all personal appearances / awards, ensuring flawless briefing and powerful representation, especially on trips for example the Oscars. Partner with Regions to guide their delivery and execution globally, with agency support as required.
- Partner with Regions to guide their delivery and execution globally, with agency support as required.
- As well as propagating brand love, spearhead management of any negative press / crisis communication sensitively, to optimise the company, brand and stakeholder reputation.
- Be the champion for Charlottes passion to empower and give back, through innovative and longlasting charitable partnerships.
- Develop and lead a high performing, global team, setting clear objectives and continually monitoring performance.
- Maximise brand presence across all earned channels (e.g. TV, radio, web, print, and social media) ensuring brand consistency. Earn / Trade unprecedented support through relationships & partnerships, balancing “stratospheric shockwave” broadcast with rapid expansion of “Charlotte’s Web” (powerful personal connections). Propose and deliver new approaches eg documentary / mini series / regular slots.
- Lead the sourcing and management of press and media appearances for Charlotte, and ensure Charlotte is accurately represented in all public sources (e.g., Wikipedia).
- Leading expert in all fields of Relationship and Communication leadership. Strong PR experience in consumer; beauty experience is highly desirable.
- Understanding of the beauty industry.
- Exceptional relationship builder, with ability to influence and negotiate win win partnerships. Strong contacts within beauty; ability to call on press/ influencers etc from your network.
- Experience of developing corporate PR strategies and building the profile of a company with the business community.
- Global campaign management experience and understanding.
- Creative and unorthodox thinker, able to push projects forward in an unstructured environment.
- Highly pro-active and reactive.
- Able to influence and communicate well both internally and externally at all levels.
- Sensitivity to and experience of partnering with high profile individuals and celebrities and working for a brand which is intimately tied to an individual.
- Methodical, logical, organised and calm under pressure.
- Works effectively and pro-actively in a team, experienced manager with the ability to create, motivate and develop a high performing team.
- Ability to interpret data to generate insight and make recommendations.
- Able to manage and instruct tech and data teams on requirements for systems/ analysis.
- Understanding and experience of developing global influencer strategy.
- Ability to manage external PR / event and other agencies e.g., monitor progress, set expectations and help them deliver.
- Dog friendly office.
- Generous staff discount to use on all products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more.
Closing 12 December 2020
- AA plc
- perm, from remote
Lead Digital Content Strategist
Closing 10 December 2020
- AA plc
Want more Director of Global Communications jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Director jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Strategy Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.