Director - User Experience
Imagine what we can DEVELOP with you.
True leaders are always learning. Moody’s is home to information architects, thinkers, builders, and passionate problem solvers, a collection of diverse viewpoints working together to bring out our best. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.
PassFort is a Moody’s Analytics company and we are on a mission to digitally transform the way compliance professionals work. We are transforming risk and compliance, creating a world where risk is understood so decisions can be made with confidence. We stop financial crime not good customers.
Born in the cloud, PassFort’s SaaS solutions are designed for the digital economy. They are hardware-free, affordable, flexible to configure and easy to use, with constant feature innovation and a choice of deployment options.
Our low to no-code solution thrives on complexity, such as multiple customer types, multiple product lines and multi-jurisdictions, solving challenges at scale without being costly to implement and evolve.
We enable regulated financial services companies to rapidly onboard customers then manage risk and compliance standards throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our integration model enables us to ingest datasets from any provider and interoperate with any system. We help you build a data ecosystem, with pre-built connectors to more than 25 data providers and growing.
PassFort’s dynamic orchestration of customer due diligence (CDD), enhanced due diligence (EDD), Know Your Customer (KYC), Know Your Business (KYB) and anti-money laundering (AML) workflows puts the weight of compliance activity on automation and our risk engine, not your customers. We layer automation to speed up manual processes and remedial tasks that can’t be automated, bringing your compliance team in where they add most value for analysis, judgement and decision-making.
Compliance efficiency and greater customer experiences.
You’ll lead user experience in the PassFort team. As a member of PassFort leadership you’ll help drive the future of the team and the product from an experience design perspective.
You will be accountable for delivering high-quality work by the team you lead and upholding KYC OU’s user experience standards.
Specifically, you will:
- Build strong working relationships with your peers in product, engineering, QA and operations to make space for great UX work to happen in PassFort.
- Work with product and engineering leads to prioritize UX work in roadmaps.
- Program manage UX work across multiple squads, creating environments of collaboration and mentorship.
- Make all teams more efficient by continually optimizing how we work and deliver, both in UX and with others.
- Work closely with the UX Strategy Team to feed into central UX strategy, collaborate on objectives, help to define cross-team processes, tooling and best practices that lead to better, more strongly aligned product outcomes.
- Continuously work to reduce silos and help to foster an inclusive UX culture.
- Strong experience building, coaching, mentoring, and managing multi-disciplinary UX teams in a squad-based product organization.
- Strong experience with industry-recognized UX tools, technologies, and best practices.
- Relentless advocate for user-centered design processes and methodologies.
- A champion for exceptional product quality.
- Ability to persuasively articulate the value of good user experience.
- Experience working with complex B2B enterprise-level software.
- Detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and a solid sense for setting priorities.
- Excellent communication, listening, and influencing skills.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Designer - Paul Smith Womenswear (Maternity Cover)
Closing 4 April 2023
- Paul Smith
Senior UX Designer
Closing 24 May 2023
- RELX Group
UX Designer - Loyalty & Support
Closing 14 April 2023
- Farringdon / Hybrid
Want more Director - User Experience jobs?
Want to find more Design Director jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.