Digital and UX Designer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mastercard is a leading technology company in the payments industry, operating the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, retailers, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart.
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic and pragmatic creative thinker to join our growing team as a digital designer, specialising in user interface design and customer experience.
As the newest member of our in-house Creative and Storytelling team, this 6 month contract role will play a critical role in supporting our business at a time of significant growth, will act as brand custodian and will lead on design for all requests related to a current brand integration programme. They will play a key role in defining and creating a cohesive end-to-end customer experience across various customer touchpoints.
To thrive in this role, the successful candidate will hit the ground running by drawing on their previous experience in creating cohesive end-to-end customer experiences for clients. They must be able to showcase some of their recent work at interview stage. They will be familiar with user journey mapping and user testing, and will have a good understanding of how to most effectively apply the principles of brand expression to corporate web platforms and digital touchpoints.
Our team fabric is made up of highly distinctive personalities. We belong to an integrated marketing and communications function which means that we deliver a full spectrum of support to the business - from research, strategy, communications and design, all the way through to campaign activation and impact measurement. We’re looking for someone who can bring yet another perspective to our group – a dynamic personality who is experimental and pragmatic in equal measure and who takes a ‘digital first’ approach to design. We’re looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, can work at pace, prioritise and re-prioritise when required and can cope well with ambiguity. Almost as important as what is designed is who it’s designed for. The human side of B2B marketing cannot be underestimated. Above everything else, we’re looking for someone who can really hustle, inspire their peers and deliver for clients. Empathy, positivity, tenacity and resilience count for a lot in this industry and make a big difference in how we present ourselves to a) the market b) customers and c) our colleagues around the world. We’re looking for someone that will embrace all of what we do as a team and add their own flavour to what we stand for as B2B marketers.
• Experience with responsive and dynamic designs for web and email, including product and landing pages.
• Experience in planning, designing and building global websites and digital touchpoints.
• Experience of partnering with third party design and production agencies to deliver on time, every time.
• Ability to work across varied digital media, including web, video, animation, photography, and editing.
• Previous experience of working through a period of corporate change management.
• Impeccable record in effective stakeholder management.
Knowledge and interests:
• Fanatical about current design trends, design forecasting and the latest advances in technology related to the creative and technology industries.
• Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Eloqua.
• Excellent experience of UI, UX, responsive design.
• Excellent knowledge of optimising video for different formats.
• Good knowledge of production process.
• Good knowledge of motion graphics / animations.
• Good knowledge of editing digital video and audio, sound design (including editing music, voiceovers and sound).
• Good knowledge of Mac hardware and macOS / iOS software.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Assistant Digital Designer
Closing 20 March 2020
Lead Digital Designer
Closing 19 March 2020
- Arcadia Group
Want more Digital and UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.