Digital and Print Artworker for FCB Halesway
Artworker required to produce print and digital artwork. This is an exciting role offering the opportunity to work with an enviable pharmaceutical portfolio in order to develop a wide range of marketing materials from brochures to press/online advertising, as well as digital/web design. Candidates must be ambitious and hard working. An up to date portfolio of previous work or experiences will be required. If you do not have any experience, a qualification in graphic design or having some experience in other part time roles is acceptable.
Skills and Experience
- National Diploma in Graphic Design or similar
- Up to 1 years' industry experience (desirable)
- Software: Good working Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint
- Be efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at any given time
- Create clean and accurate print/production-ready artwork and assets as appropriate (e.g. assets for digital media)
- Apply layout skills as required to fulfill the requirements and objectives of the artwork brief (for both print and digital projects)
- Adhere to FCB Halesway’s job systems at all times
- Adhere to relevant client and product brand guidelines and legal guidelines
- Save work in the required manner and maintain good ‘housekeeping’ with your own working files and computer system
- Promptly notify a senior colleague of any problems beyond your control
- Be aware of new software opportunities and be able to bring new techniques and ideas into the company
- Be aware of and up to date with general, current digital and social media
- Be available to help out in other capacities within studio if necessary
- Take part in meetings as required
PLEASE INCLUDE A FULL PORTFOLIO ALONGSIDE YOUR APPLICATION.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Commissioning Editor WWF-UK
Closing 6 June 2018
- WWF UK
- £36 to 45 p/a
Junior Graphic Designer (Part time)
Closing 7 June 2018
- Bonamy Finch
- temp to perm
- £10,000 to 15,000 p/a
Want more Digital and Print Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.