Digital Writer, Prima for Hearst UK
We are looking for a talented, digitally savvy writer to join the Prima online team. Working with the digital editor, you’ll be creating uplifting and inspiring content for the Prima online audience, covering everything from diet and health to entertainment, fashion and entertainment.
As well as producing sparkling copy, we’re looking for someone who understands how to engage and grow social media audiences, especially on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Pitching on-brand news, features and round-up ideas.
- Writing news and features every day.
- Using analytics to track emerging trends and topics relevant to the brand.
- Creating Pinterest pins to drive traffic.
- Sourcing brilliant Instagram posts to boost engagement.
- Help with organizational tasks as and when needed.
- Liaise with colleagues from other teams as and when needed.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Solid experience as an in-house digital journalist on a lifestyle brand.
- Able to generate exciting, innovative content ideas.
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Crowdtangle – and using them to inform editorial decisions.
- Experience of using content management systems and social media scheduling systems.
- Knowledge of how to write for SEO.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Experienced in creating engaging social media posts and managing feeds.
- Experience of building newsletters.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude – you’ll need to multi-task, stay organized and be adaptable.
Associate Creative Director
Closing 14 November 2018
- Taxi Studio
- dependent on experience
Creative Design Lead
Closing 12 November 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 p/a
Want more Digital Writer, Prima jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.