Digital Video Producer
Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity to join our Digital Engagement team as a Digital Video Producer
The Digital Video Producer is responsible for filming and editing material to the highest standard to be used across Ocado Group's digital platforms. Working closely with the content creators and the distribution teams, the Digital Video Producer will contribute with, and will visually shape, content ideas. The outcomes will be pivotal to delivering the corporate digital communications strategy of maximising engagement for the various internal and external audiences across the world.
What will you be doing?
- Shoot video of the highest quality and the appropriate format for Digital platforms, including live webcasts/social broadcasts. This comprises camera work, sound work and lighting at any of Ocado Group's locations or on the field.
- Edit material to highest standards and required formats, re-purposing for the various platforms as required and delivering to agreed deadlines.
- Pre-producing and setting up of video resources, coordinating as needed to ensure production runs smoothly
- Contribute with creative ideas for content, storytelling and formats.
- Stay up to date with trends in visual content, ensuring Ocado's video output remains innovative, current and relevant.
- Help develop Ocado Group's video style, while safeguarding the brand's identity.
- Liaise effectively and establishing good relationship with internal and external stakeholders and other contacts inside and outside of Ocado Group.
- Proven experience in filming, editing and packaging digital videos to a high standard and to agreed deadlines.
- Demonstrable creative approach and innovation to both idea generation and problem solving.
- Outstanding storytelling abilities, as applied to video.
- Experience of adapting material for various purposes, platforms and audiences.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, performing to a brief, as well as a self-starter.
- Ability to manage resources, including technical equipment and budgets, to deliver outcomes in a cost-effective manner.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues across Ocado Group and with individuals and organizations outside of it.
- Good organizational skills: ability to prioritise tasks and plan ahead, as well as the flexibility to react positively to short notices changes and requirements
- Knowledge of current trends for video production at the content and technical level; a keen interest in staying ahead of the curve.
About Ocado Group:
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...
Closing 20 March 2020
start May 2020
- Angel Sharp Media Ltd
- £26,000 to 32,000 p/a
Lead Video Creative - New IP
Closing 28 February 2020
Want more Digital Video Producer jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.