Digital Traffic Manager - Global Digital AgencyThis job listing has expired
Inspire People is seeking a Traffic Manager with prior experience of working for a fast-paced digital creative agency with hands-on expertise in managing all the project resourcing, briefing, and following up on a broad range of communicative design and artworking projects to join the creative team of a global digital agency who represent the top blue-chip global healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
Paying between £30k to £40k pa + Bonus plus excellent company benefits, based in West London.
Your position as the agency's Traffic Manager is to be one of the key contributors to the continued success of the agency and their clients. Working closely with the Design Director and the account team maintaining high levels of communication and collaboration; you will also be juggling large volumes of creative and partial digital projects in a structured and organized manner, adhering to tight deadlines with a strong focus on the attention to detail.
Your day to day as the Traffic Manager will include:
- Manage the agency's workflow, modifying project schedules, monitor projects and provide continual updates and escalates any scheduling issues and/or potential bottlenecks to the relevant project owners and management.
- Managing the project planning with account managers, creative and digital teams; the daily utilization/allocation of work to the appropriate resources (skill set /availability) to maximize profitability, you will also be responsible for the hiring of external resources (freelancers).
- Implementing/reviewing processes/procedures and making sure all new hires to the agency (permanent or freelance) receive an induction into these.
- Take a project brief from the account team or Clients - when required and work with the creatives & design teams to ensure the client's requirements match the project brief.
- Plan and maintain project schedules, whilst keeping all parties continuously updated on the delivery of the projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Managing the budgets for each project and prepare project reports for management
Your background as a Traffic Manager and experience required:
- You will come from a digital agency and thrive in working in a fast-paced creative environment; where you have prior experience of managing multiple digital/creative projects at any one time.
- You are known for your 1st class Customer Service skills: your ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels; your CAN-DO work attitude, you're extremely organized and structured in the way you manage your workload in order to manage unexpected changes to things such as deadlines, project requirements and your workload which happens when working in a dynamic digital agency.
- You will be tech-savvy, have hands-on experience in using a project management software (ideally Workfront or a similar PM software app) for managing all project requests, the planning and prioritizing of multiple projects, managing processes, and reporting.
In return you will receive a competitive salary paying between £30,000 to £40,000 pa depending on your level of experience plus a yearly bonus along fantastic company benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual holiday
- Private healthcare, dental and life insurance
- Comprehensive training, mentoring and a structured career development programme
- Annual flu vaccination and eye test support
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket/travel loan and childcare voucher scheme
- Additional retail discounts and benefits
- And most importantly the opportunity to work in a rewarding creative workplace with a fun team of colleagues
This is a newly created and full-time position within the digital agency, based in Ealing, West London. Working hours: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Interested? Are you an experienced Traffic Coordinator and eager to take the next step in your career? Then apply immediately or contact Kelly Strong for more information in complete confidence.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
App Product Manager - Virgin Media
Closing 24 May 2018
- Virgin Media
Closing 25 May 2018
- Gemini People
- £100 to 125 /day
Want more Digital Traffic Manager - Global Digital Agency jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Producer jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.