Digital & Social Marketing Manager - AdidasThis job listing has expired
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Lead creation of all online digital and social content for the all brand touch points in accordance with the Local and Global Business Unit (BU) and Brand strategies. Ensure a high level of consumer centric execution resulting in constant improvement of engagement, traffic, conversion, and retention. Ensure a true integrated marketing strategy and execution to maximize marketing activities.
Work closely with affiliates to identify new and unique opportunities in the golf market place.
- Develop the annual digital marketing calendar in cooperation with HoM, adidas golf global and channels and ensure activities are included in the adidas golf EMEA marketing calendar.
- Lead the development of strategies to grow the CRM database, improve the distribution strategy, and improve the communications across all consumer touch points (eCom / Retail Marketing, SNS, PR event) in the Market.
- Working collaboratively with the global social team to manage and activate regional social channels.
- Work closely with adidas golf global and with agencies to create digital content in accordance with BU and Brand strategies.
- Support all Marketing team members and activities as needed to ensure consumer and culturally relevant communications.
- Strategic lead for all adidas golf Europe social channels and associated advertising and media spend.
- Ensure an “Always On” strategy and process to SNS activities
- Be the key touch point for all digital trends and what’s next as it relates to digital Marketing.
- Support in the creation of marketing processes with HoM, and adidas golf global
- Help Identify the best partners internally and externally to create the necessary technical infrastructure to support all digital marketing programs (CRM, SNS, eCom, Retail etc.).
- Support Concept-to-Consumer on any additional digital marketing needs, obtain approval and create and execute the initiatives in line with brand guidelines.
- Provide leadership as well as engage and develop peers/team members in a high performance environment.
- Maintain existing brand partnerships whilst effectively exploring and activating database/ EDM opportunities
- Explore and open new partnership opportunities that will benefit the commercial success of adidas golf.
- Effectively manage both the category budget and your personal T&E
- PR & Comms Manager, Trade Marketing, Sports Marketing & Activations, Global teams, Product Marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and presentation
- Strong background in social media strategy and community management.
- In depth understanding of local markets’ consumers, economic environment and commercial needs
- Analytics: ability to analyse data to improve strategic decision making and implementation
- Creative: ability to shape the implementation of marketing plans
- Delivering and managing CRM programs for world-class consumer centric businesses (sporting goods industry preferred)
- Trade or sales experience
- Proven project management experience
- Affinity to Golf
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Communications qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Proven digital marketing experience
- 4+ years of sales and/or marketing experience
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Marketing Executive
Closing 15 June 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Want more Digital & Social Marketing Manager - Adidas jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Digital Advertising Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.