Digital Senior Art Director - BloomingdalesThis job listing has expired
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
Bloomingdales.com has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Art Director/ Art Director with a concentration on the home, mens, kids, sale and registry areas to join our in-house online design team. This position is responsible for the conception, design, and on-brand execution of visual materials for Bloomingdales.com. The Senior Art Director/ Art director manages multiple projects and deadlines and translates internal client needs into compelling visual designs based on marketing and business objectives. The Senior Art Director/ Art Director is responsible for fostering creativity and collaboration with stakeholders.
• Develops unique and on-trend concepts for photo-shoots, lookbooks, digital campaigns, and email in the men's, kids, and home categories.
• Operates with a solid grasp of the Bloomingdale's aesthetic. Elevates and evolves the site aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction
• Participates in strategy meetings and partners with buyers and site merchandisers to translate business strategy into creative concepts
• Creates compelling and user-friendly digital lookbooks across devices.
• Conceptualizes larger campaigns and takes projects through to execution. Developing design specs for production
• Stays current with market trends to understand competitive landscape
• Consistently looks for opportunities to keep the design of our digital assets feeling on-brand and contemporary.
• Implements efficient workflows and processes
• Collaborate with a team of digital designers to inspire, develop and execute short-term and long-term creative strategies
• Work with the creative project management team to establish workload and timelines
• Mentor and inspire two design direct reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years’ experience in an online and/or E-commerce environment
• Clear and concise written and oral communications skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Ability to work with minimal direction, showing strong initiative
• A thorough understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver/HTML, and InDesign
• Knowledge of fashion and retail
• Impeccable design sensibility
• Detail oriented and team-player attitude
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.