Digital Publicist for Endemol Shine UKThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a digitally savvy Publicist to join the Press and PR team responsible for promoting key titles, programme brands and content from across the UK group.
This role will work closely with production teams, talent, broadcasters and in house digital marketing and social teams to devise and implement creative PR strategies, which really get our shows noticed, for a variety of audiences with a focus on digital media.
Planning coordinated, targeted and imaginative campaigns, generating digital friendly publicity assets, placing interviews, features, news lines and pre-empting potential press issues are all part of the role.
Working closely with the Publicity Manager for the UK group, this role will be responsible for running campaigns independently and also supporting on priority campaigns.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Devising and executing creative publicity campaigns working with production teams, broadcasters and internal departments with a particular focus on digital media.
- Working closely with in house social media teams to coordinate and fully exploit relevant content, news lines and conversational opportunities to drive audiences.
- Managing your own campaigns, targeting coverage according to audience demographic, working across full range of media depending on needs of campaign. However a digital focus and understanding is imperative.
- Responsible for identifying compelling digital assets and coordinating with social teams to obtain best results of campaign
- To working closely with talent to ensure we are maximising promotional opportunities especially in digital
- Work closely with Publicity Manager to support on high profile projects and campaigns, with emphasis on digital media.
- Working closely with individual production teams in planning and executing programme campaigns
- Liaising with broadcasters and other key stakeholders on projects
Essential skills & qualifications:
- Experience of managing PR campaigns
- Experience of working in digital communications
- Demonstrable creativity and outside-the-box thinking in delivering news line and publicity angles
- Demonstrable experience in devising compelling assets for digital campaigns
- Understanding of the needs and working practices of a full range of media - particularly digital sites and platforms
- Demonstrable experience in working with digital influencers and journalists alike
- Flexibility in approach depending on campaign and audience needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A love and understanding of television and the broader media landscape and creative drive
- Ability to cope under pressure and deal with deadlines
- A team player who is happy to support colleagues, has a can do attitude and isn’t afraid to try new approaches
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Publicity Manager for Pan Macmillan
Closing 21 October 2017
- Pan Macmillan
Outreach Manager - Award Winning Luxury Fashion Retailer
Closing 27 September 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.