Digital Project Manager - Video/Animation
Digital Project, Video/Animation
Are you a Digital Project Manager that has a passion for good service design and amazing user experiences?
Our client is an award-winning agency and number one choice for any global client within their niche. Within this role you will be working with a team of video producers, animators, illustrators and data viz designers who create beautiful video and infographics.
* Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables
* Communication with our clients by phone and email.
* Managing timelines for all projects across the department
* Working pro-actively to plan and manage team workload
* A talent for clear, concise writing and keeping track of details
across myriad client email conversations.
* Ability to create and track timelines involving complex dependencies.
* Mastery of using Excel, Google Docs, Team Gantt or similar.
* You're articulate and self-assured
* You catch-on fast and pick up new systems and software quickly
* You can spot potential confusions or miscommunications and head them off at the pass
* You can read between the lines to understand what an email actually means,
in spite of what it might appear to say
* You're familiar with the creative industries
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £35,000 - £55,000 and benefits package and Bonus with other perks such as regular socials and beers fridge Fridays
Senior Project Manager / Producer - Integrated - OgilvyOne
Closing 15 March 2018
- OgilvyOne Business
Project Manager - Luxury/Advertising
Closing 16 March 2018
- £40,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Digital Project Manager - Video/Animation jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Head of Digital jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.