Digital Project Manager - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
Digital Project Manager - £35,000 - £40,000
London based award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their growing team. You will be working on Digital, CRM and Rich Media campaigns for the global client base.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager on your account, your main responsibilities as a Project Manager will be to:
* Develop proposals and scopes of work to define and deliver end-to-end solutions
* Create project plans to ensure the timely implementation of project deliverables on a day to day and longer-term basis
* Identify potential risks and problem areas of projects in a timely fashion, resolving them effectively and with the minimum of impact to the project and business.
* Effectively manage risk and issue management, change requests etc.
* Monitor, drive and report on project performance (including action planning / management)
* Ensure all projects are completed on-strategy, on-time, on-quality, and on-budget
* Work with the Account and Senior PM Team to develop and manage client and stakeholder relationships
The ideal candidate will Minimum 2+ years' experience in a Digital Agency.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 22 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Freelance Junior Product/Project Coordinator
Closing 20 November 2017
- temp to perm
- £60 to 75 /day
Want more Digital Project Manager - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.