Digital Production Coordinator (Projects)
Who We Are:
Our vision is to make a massive personal impact at the heart of the UK fashion industry, as we transform our business for the future. Within the digital team we value the people who work here, and give them the opportunity to help shape our future. We value people’s opinions and back their ideas, we want to give you the chance to shine.
As a digital production coordinator you will be delivering the project road map for Burton, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge acorss desktop, mobile and apps.
Day To Day:
- Owning projects end to end across brand/ group.
- Ensuring the customer journey is seamless across all sites.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Leading and representing the brand in meetings.
- Having a strong understanding of customer journey will be key to be successful in this role.
- Having a knowledge of dev / UX would be beneficial coming into this role.
- Being data driven will be important for this role.
- Having the ability to push back when necessary and deal with different personalities will be a good trait to have.
- Proactively cataloguing bugs, ensuring fixes are delivered and escalating and prioritising bug backlog.
- You will need to enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and maintain focus at a detailed level.
- Good problem solving skills – can overcome issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
- Ability to confidently communicate with external teams to coordinate assets and resolve issues.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Display flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of business and department.
- Can perform under pressure, operate in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works with others and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels, flexing style where appropriate.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge and aptitude in Excel & Word.
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.Passion for online industry, interest in fashion.
The Exciting Part:
- We finish at 3pm on Fridays all year round!
- A day off on your Birthday so it is all about you.
- Flexible working hours to manage your work-life balance.
- 25% staff discount & 3 enhanced discount weeks in the year across all Arcadia brands.
- A day off at Christmas to get on top of the shopping.
- Regular team and company social events.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Exclusive access to regular sample sales just for our employees.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apple News Weekend Editor
Closing 23 May 2020
Film - VFX Production Coordinator
Closing 27 May 2020
Want more Digital Production Coordinator (Projects) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Fashion Production Manager jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.