Digital Product Owner
As a Digital Product Owner you'll play a key role to maximise the value the product creates for the Halfords Group by defining the road map, priorities and clarity of the outcomes expected. (The what and the why).
- Work collaboratively with the delivery/scrum team to develop the BDD scenarios create for the user stories that are aligned to the overall delivery of epics.
- Carry out detailed analysis of the business/ customer needs, requirements, impact, scope, risks, and benefits.
- Lead the consultation process with the Product Council stakeholders when presenting new ideas and sharing transparency of the product backlog.
- Work collaboratively with the UX team to support the generation of designs to support the development teams.
- Ensure all user stories are created and maintained in the product backlog, with relevant support documentation.
- Ensure the product backlog is accurately prioritised through regular discussion and review with the Head of Product.
- Play an active role during the sprint planning meeting in clarifying the requirements and defining the sub tasks that need to be carried out to deliver the user story.
- Work as part of the Scrum team to provide further elaboration of user stories and additional context as needed to ensure the team understand the stories and value that is expected to be delivered.
- Take an active role in all Sprint ceremonies.
- Track and report on benefits realisation.
- Lead communication and stakeholder management for your allocated products.
- Excellent knowledge of agile scrum methodology and practices.
- Able to apply agile analysis techniques specifically for defining and creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience in using analysis tools & techniques including wireframes and business process modelling.
- Good level of understanding of technical terminology and preferably experience of working in a technical/e-commerce environment.
- Good understanding of software development practices and web/mobile technologies.
- Experience of using work management tools such as Jira, Trello & Confluence.
- Able to produce high quality supporting artefacts to assist the team in development of the feature.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and make decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive in problem solving and ensuring the right people are involved.
- Able to facilitate meeting (e.g. lead workshops to elicit requirements) within business and technical teams.
- Act as a liaison between the business stakeholders and technical delivery teams translating concepts into language that is easily understood by both parties.
- Strong communication skills with business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong team working and collaboration skills within scrum team.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.