Digital Product Designer
More about the role:
Here, at New Look, everything that we do is for the love of fashion.
We’ve been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We’re now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women, men and teenage girls. Even after 50 years we’ve stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
We invented fast fashion and it’s our colleagues today that continue our journey to create a New Look that everyone loves.
It’s our values that inspire us every day - we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one…and it starts with you.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our New Look team.
• Extensive experience in a UX/UI or Product design type role. A portfolio featuring examples of end-to-end design solutions would be desirable.
• Responsible for championing a mobile first approach to everything we do
• Able to demonstrate the process and outcome of the evidence-based approach that you’ve employed on previous projects
• Experience working in agile, cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of developing and working with full-stack design systems
• Experience in ecommerce and a strong understanding of the retail/fashion industry
• Expertise in UX software such as Figma, Creative Cloud and prototyping tools.
• A solid understanding and awareness of Accessibility
• Excellent collaboration skills, as well as being able to constructively direct action within teams
Why New Look?
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes – there are so many reasons to love working at New Look.
We offer training to support you and your career progression, so that you can be at your absolute best.
You’ll also receive these amazing benefits:
• 40% staff discount
• Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
• Quarterly sample sales
• Season ticket loans
Apply now to find out more
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 13 March 2022
Closing 15 March 2022
- Sports Direct
Digital Content Designer
Closing 14 March 2022
Want more Digital Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Project Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.