Digital Product Designer
We’re looking for a Digital Product Designer who has a passion for visual design and a dynamic customer journey. You will work closely with teams across the business to understand our business needs and product requirements. To act as an advocate for our customers across multiple platforms and tools. Bringing forward ways of simplifying product designs and integrating a mix of interaction and visual experience to create the best possible user experience for our customers. You are someone who thrives in constantly evolving and adapting a product to meet our ever-growing market and customer needs.
The Digital Product Design team is an integral part to our business. This team sits within Tech and works with every function across all disciplines; from our pro-makeup artistry team, brand team, to our ecommerce team, and more. The team has a wide variety of experience across different industries and problem spaces, bringing together exciting and inspiring ways of working and approaches to solving problems. They work in a fast pace environment and believe in open honest communication, collaboration and that great ideas can come from anywhere.
Digital Product Design Responsibilities:
- Translating problems into simple and easy to use design solutions that are in line with customer needs and business opportunities.
- Quickly iterating sketches/wireframes/prototypes/designs.
- Facilitating and engaging in workshops & collaborative design sessions.
- Presenting findings, related design/business recommendations and customer insights to the wider business in an appropriate format.
- Promoting user centred design principles and best practice across the organisation.
- Using variety of tools and methods to document knowledge, decisions and actions
- Supporting Product & Engineering through the full design process
- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Ability to communicate and document in detail: design principles, directions and design specifications to engineers.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and customer pain points and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying on top of UX/UI trends and continuously looking for creative ideas and inspiration to improve our customers experience across all platforms.
- Proven experience as a UX designer within ecommerce brands. Experience with Luxury brands are a plus.
- Demonstratable experience working on design led projects.
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking.
- Setting up or maintaining a Design Management System.
- A sensitivity to typography, colour, layout, and general awareness of accessibility.
- Proficient in tools such as: Sketch, InVision, JIRA, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Proficiency in motion graphic and digital art is a plus.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has experience working side by side with engineers to ensure design is implemented to the highest criteria.
- Strong ability to recognise and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy and unhappy path as well as edge cases, and the ability to incorporate them into designs.
- Deep understanding of information design/architecture, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, and are comfortable with waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Generous staff discount to use on our products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, and many more.
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!
Junior Digital Designer
Closing 15 December 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Depending on experience
Digital Designer - 12 Month FTC
Closing 12 December 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Digital Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.