Digital Product Designer
Digital Product Designer - London - £50,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced Digital Product Designer to join a leading media and entertainment business, working with some fantastic global brands, in the City of London.
Responsibilities as Digital Product Designer
* Ensure our visual design work communicates clearly, is on brand, delights and engages users.
* Adapting designs based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
* Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
* Ability to think holistically about product in a cross-functional product development team and be able to communicate with product owners and developers
* Making sure that the user interface is usable and accessible.
Skills & experience for Digital Product Designer
* Advanced knowledge of industry standard design tools and prototyping software (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Flinto)
* Understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile. Previous experience of an Agile environment an advantage.
UI Designer / Front End Developer for Chillibean
Closing 15 November 2018
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a
Junior Graphic Designer (18 month FTC)
Closing 29 October 2018
- National Theatre
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £20,000 p/a
Want more Digital Product Designer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.