Digital Product Analyst - Great Benefits!
Product Analyst - Online E-Service - Central London - £35-45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Analyst to join an exciting Online E-Service based in central London. You will be focusing on this company's target audiences to provide a clear understanding of customers' behaviour when they interact. You will be involved in a range of brands and be responsible for ensuring the wider team have actionable insights to steer future developments. The Product Analyst ensures decisions we make are well informed and the impact of changes is clearly quantified.
* Ensure the insights drawn from analytics are accurate and actionable.
* Ensure there is a clear purpose behind all tracking put in place.
* Work across a team of analysts to transfer knowledge across brands and initiatives.
* Maintain a highly organised level of working standard - adhering to working practices and helping to develop them to become more efficient and effective.
* Interpret customer behaviour to support Product Teams' exploratory lines of questioning.
* Inform the roadmap by modelling the potential impact of proposed initiatives.
* Monitor site usage to identify opportunities for improving the experience and changing customer behaviour.
* Work closely with Researchers to provide a clear, holistic view of customers and their behaviour.
* Incorporate a data-driven aspect to persona development.
* Support Product Owners in setting up a measurement framework and defining success criteria.
* Offer guidance and support to developers implementing new tracking capabilities.
* Create relevant dashboards to set benchmarks and measure the impact of changes.
* Monitor tracking solutions to ensure data collection issues are spotted promptly.
* Test implementation and fixes to tracking when introduced.
* Help analytics users understand how to interpret what the data is saying.
* 2+ years solid, demonstrable experience in online analytics.
* Understanding of product performance and KPI management and creation.
* Agility to keep pace with a dynamic, constantly evolving product roadmap with many moving parts
* Experience with web analytics tool, e.g. Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
* SQL knowledge (requirement)
* Online dashboarding & data visualisation tools (requirement)
Sr. UX Researcher - Speech
Closing 18 May 2019
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
UX Analyst, E-Business, London - £40K
Closing 16 May 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Digital Product Analyst - Great Benefits! jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Usability Analyst jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.