Digital Producer - Leading Global Agency - Central London
I'm looking for a motivated and proven Digital Producer to join a global giant, a leading agency group in Central London with a truly excellent reputation! A progressive and collaborative envoroment where you will engage with amazing brands work on exciting projects.
Key Skills and Experience
* Lead workshops and other discovery sessions to develop business requirements for projects.
* Ensure all projects are informed by insight, and led by a strategic goal
* Work with the Client Service team to understand the client's overall business objectives.
* Work with cross-functional teams (design, technology, etc.) in the delivery of digital projects.
* Create project SoW documents
* Manage digital projects of different sizes from initial brief to delivery
* Manage projects to minimize scope creep and ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
* Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project, by flagging costs changes and advising on project adjustments
* Create communications plans, prepare status reports and conduct internal and external status meetings as necessary, to ensure effective issue resolution and quality project delivery.
* Create detailed test plans and scenarios.
* Lead and/or facilitate the presentation of deliverables to clients
* Work with Creative and Digital colleagues to ensure that all digital projects meet accepted best practices in usability, accessibility and website design, and support agency developed branding initiatives.
This role is for a strategic thinker, who has strong technical skills and a thought for UX, and an eye for UI design. The role demands passion for the end product. You shouldn't be happy unless it meets the expectations of the client brief and the needs of the external audience.
You will have to be detail focused, methodical and a willing problem solver. The role will involve regular conference calls and in person meetings to brief cross department teams and directly present to clients, so you must be a confident and effective communicator.
Digital Customer Marketing Coordinator - Burberry
Closing 13 February 2019
UI / UX Designer
Closing 17 February 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 65,000 p/a
Want more Digital Producer jobs?
Want to find more Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.