Digital Producer (Websites)
Responsible for day to day management and delivery of event websites, supporting platforms, tools and infrastructure ensuring they are working effectively, that they are maintained and that best practice is adhered to.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, and as a part of the product owner team, they aid with the rollout of new products and transition to usage across the business.
They work closely with other functions within the business to provide advice on the websites and the digital products they oversee, provide training where necessary in order to hand over day to day tasks to other support teams.
This is a hands on role which will involve the building of best practice examples.
- Work with Marketing Technology team to build out platforms on chosen technologies, with a view to creating great customer experiences and implementing best practice.
- Work proactively with the Marketing Technology team to move products and tools from pilot to BAU, then managing the process to ensure they are rolled-out, maintained and optimised.
- Work with the Mid-Weight designer and marketing teams to manage a consistent approach and framework to asset and media management, across platforms. Ensuring best practice is introduced and adhered to.
- Work with the relevant teams to provide production support for the Google Ad manager digital ad delivery platform.
- Support the introduction and management of user experience and user interface best practice, techniques and tactics - ensuring the customer is front and centre of any technical solutions.
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to ensure that there’s technical support for the application and delivery of appropriate tagging, targeting and measurement tools.
- Work with the central marketing and event marketing teams team to ensure that websites and broader platforms (e-commerce, blog, etc.) are built in a consistent best practice approach.
- Support and manage the AWS infrastructure along with maintenance of technologies that utilise this service.
- Ensure processes and best practice guidelines are documented and training provided to the wider business.
- Train and support colleagues to take on daily website management and maintenance tasks where appropriate.
- Enterprise CMS experience preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
- Advance Content Management or Front End Development experience.
- Blogging Platforms Such as Wordpress.
- AWS server side management and maintenance (migrations, backups etc.).
- Google Ad Manager Experience.
- Web Forms.
- Website Analytics.
- UX/UI concepts and best practice.
- User Acceptance Testing.
- Website Optimisation.
- Website security best practices.
- Project Management Skills.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Managing Producer: Apple Music, International Content Design
Closing 17 July 2022
Assistant Producer - Frontier Foundry
Closing 16 July 2022
- Frontier Developments plc
Senior Creative Producer
Closing 16 July 2022
- Alfred Dunhill
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.