Digital Producer (Sport)–Diagonal View
15 million subscribers. 12 brands. We’re Diagonal View, the largest production studio for YouTube and Facebook in EMEA.
Now part of Sky–Europe’s biggest entertainment brand–our commercial and brand-sponsored content business is booming. And we’re launching Diagonal View Productions this year, kicking off with a TV series to be distributed worldwide. You won’t find a more exciting place to work.
“We are looking for a Digital Producer to join a friendly, supportive team. The ideal candidate will produce great sports-related content for the ever-evolving world of YouTube and other digital platforms, will have a desire to support a developing team and will be keen to utilise their creative and organisational skills. Our Ideation team develops and produces our new and emerging properties, so the perfect candidate will be able to be flexible across projects.”
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Manage production and clientele relationships for multiple full-scale digital media projects.
– Produce regular in-depth reports of project analytics and updates and present to the department head.
– Build content concepts and new digital brands to pitch to upper management built for the digital audiences.
– Develop junior producers/social managers within the team and build the team as more projects are undertaken.
– Produce top tier bespoke digital content for our in-house channels as well as for third party clients.
– Manage day to day workflow of junior producers including their research, reporting and development goals.
– Work alongside editors, graphic designers and junior producers to deliver content at all levels from concept to publication.
– 5 years experience in digital production, minimum 2 years specifically working in sports production.
– Proven experience managing projects and your time effectively, keeping to tight deadlines across multiple campaigns.
– Experienced creating content for the online sector (YouTube or Facebook video platforms) is required in the sports field.
– Proven experience producing creative concepts for digital sports content backed up with audience, financial and content research.
– Excellent knowledge and experience with the production pipeline.
– Proven experience in steering a project creativity.
– Experience in a quick turnaround environment (Our videos range from 6 to 15 minutes in length and are turned around in 1-4 days).
– The ability to script write for digital video.
– Excellent knowledge of industry codecs and compression software.
– Experience with editing software such as Premiere Pro and DaVinci.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about.
VFX Producer - ILM TV
Closing 20 September 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Closing 18 September 2019
- LADbible Group
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
Want more Digital Producer (Sport)–Diagonal View jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.