Digital Producer - Essence GlobalThis job listing has expired
Essence, part of GroupM, is a data-driven global agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
As a Digital Producer, you will work with clients and the agency to deliver cutting edge ‘Digital Creative’ projects. You will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of digital creative assets, optimised for their respective channels (e.g. desktop, tablet, mobile, digital out-of-home, social media or video).
Your principal responsibility is flawless delivery. Turning concepts into a reality. That means coordinating the team to produce a realistic cost estimate and project plan, formulating the specifications of the project - from scope of work through to functional specifications and beyond, managing the process and then managing creatives, designers, developers and testers (both in-house team members, through partners or remotely) to ensure the end product is built to spec and on time. Of course this means being cool, calm and collected in the face of tight deadlines!
You’ll often need to make the complex simple. As you discuss projects with people less well versed in technology, and help them make good decisions.
This role is a great platform to further develop your project management skills alongside an experienced team, working on projects with clients such as Google, The Financial Times, HP and other leading digital brands.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- A self starter: you can hit the ground running and with guidance you can pick up projects quickly. You have the motivation and focus to see things through.
- Highly organised: you can coordinate efforts to ensure the team stays on top of all project deliverables, controlling delivery of a number of client projects across a variety of different channels. You always know what the current state of a project is and what needs to happen next.
- Strong communicator: you have an ability to collaborate with and motivate internal teams to deliver client objectives & projects. Working across internal teams where necessary, to get support.
- Technical understanding: you’ll have a good level of understanding of related technologies including ad serving, HTML, CSS and a desire to understand more.
- Documentation skills: you are comfortable producing and maintaining core project documents, including briefs, plans and test scripts.
- Exceptional attention to detail: you’ll naturally have a deep sense of ownership of and commitment to curate your projects. You can spot when something isn’t right and get it sorted unprompted.
- Project planning: Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Ensure that the appropriate resources are identified and assigned to the correct tasks
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of project: Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored. Work with developers to define and document questions, liaise with business to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Financial understanding: Meet financial objectives by accurately tracking income to date and forecasting requirements and budgets left on projects.
- Reporting: Submit project status reports to stakeholders updating progress
- QA: Review bugs and plan releases with client
- Client engagement: Help our clients build stronger products by working collaboratively with them, interrogating briefs and understanding their issues to recommend better solutions
- Team profile: Help to build the profile of the team within the company, through higher visibility of our work and working more closely with other teams on cross-discipline projects
A bit about yourself:
- 3+ years experience working in a digital creative or integrated agency environment. You will already be working at PM/Account Manager level and looking for the next step in your career
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining client relationships and ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience of delivering creative projects across digital channels and formats
- Self starting and proactive attitude to work
- An interest in and passion for the digital marketing world
- Experience of working with project and project management tools such as Harvest, Asana, Microsoft Project etc.
- Knowledge of creative software products - Adobe CC
- Experience of working in the technology or entertainment sectors
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Project Manager for Ogilvy & Mather
Closing 1 March 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Recruitment Media Sales Executive
Closing 15 March 2018
Want more Digital Producer - Essence Global jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Account Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Events Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.